Delving into the mind of a buyer as Sam Lundin, CEO of Vimbly Group provides a fresh viewpoint from their perspective in acquiring an e-commerce business.
3 ROLES TO IMPROVE YOUR BUSINES – WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- What is Vimbly Group and how it got started in purchasing E-Businesses
- Strategies of Growing a Business
- Experience in Acquiring and Running an E-Business
- Metrics for a Successful Exit: Buyer’s Viewpoint
- Business owners must not be afraid to involve experts in the running the business. It may be expensive in the short -term but the growth they can bring in would be beneficial to the business in the long-term.
- Delegation is key to growing an existing business.
- There are 3 roles in a business. General management, ideation and execution. Owners would need to focus on ways to improve the business and trust others to run it.
- Processes already in place must also be transferable to the buyer.
- Sellers are encouraged to get to know the buyer so that they would have a feel of whether they would like to work with them or not.
- Automated, Scalable and Sellable Business
- The D.I.S.C Management Model
- Managing a Disturbed Team
- Solving Supply Chain Issues
- Hiring Funnel for Perfect Personality Fit
CONTACT SAM LUNDIN
Make sure to visit the Vimbly Group website to know more about investing and and growing tech-enabled companies. For more specific concerns and queries, you can send a message to Sam through [email protected].
Click here to Listen, Subscribe, and Review Ecom Exits Podcast on ApplePodcasts
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to the Ecom Exits Podcast with Nate Ginsburg? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on ApplePodcasts and leave us an honest review!
Your feedback will not only help us improve the show, but it will help us connect with more high flyers like you.