David Caroll of DJC Digital Brokers shares his experience as a broker that caters to the buyers and not the sellers, as well as his during the pandemic.
THE BUYER-SELLER FIT – WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- How David Caroll got into Buy-Side Brokerage
- Core Process in the Buy-Side Brokerage
- What they do to Convince owners to sell
- Deal Killers
- Opportunities highlighted in the Pandemic
- There are very few brokers that engage from the buyer’s perspective. This was the opportunity that Caroll was responding to when he set-up his business.
- They also help sellers by referring them to other experts who can help grow the business to a valuation they would want it sold.
- Clarity of what the buyer is looking for is key in making the buyer-seller fit.
- Educating the seller is a key intervention they do to help the sale process.
- What Buyers Want and What to Focus on
- Selling Potatoes Online
- Amazon FBA FlatFile Data Backup
- Top Chinese Sellers’Black Hat Secrets
CONTACT DAVID CAROLL
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to the Ecom Exits Podcast with Nate Ginsburg? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on ApplePodcasts and leave us an honest review!
Your feedback will not only help us improve the show, but it will help us connect with more high flyers like you.