Brian Burt, founder and CEO of Canopy Management, manages half a billion-dollar annual revenue of Amazon seller activities. They got a brilliant team of 70 people including ex-employees from Amazon. Nate and Brian talked about some of the most important things to care about as a seller on Amazon.
AMAZON ADS REVENUE – WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- 5 Conversion boosting tactics for your product page
- How they got the No. 8th executive from Amazon to work with Canopy
- The most important metric you should focus on
- Mistakes and areas people are overlooking as Amazon sellers
- You got 16 secs of attention from your buyers so to fully utilize that add more images rather than stuffing texts.
- If you want to make more money think about how can you and your product make money to Amazon as a seller.
- Amazon gives you 30 days of organic traffic to establish a baseline for your new product
- Amazon Business Strategies for Growth
- Amazon Ads on Facebook
- ROAS on Amazon DPS
- How to Expand Sales Off Amazon
If you would like to know more about Canopy check out their website or reach out to Brian on LinkedIn
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to the Ecom Exits Podcast with Nate Ginsburg? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on ApplePodcasts and leave us an honest review!
Your feedback will not only help us improve the show, but it will help us connect with more high flyers like you.