Brent Zahradnik is the founder of AMZ Pathfinder. He started the company in 2015 and since then worked with 100s of sellers and currently spending a million dollars a month in ads. He will share his experience with Amazon’s new platform, Amazon DSP (Demand Side Platform).
AMAZON DPS – WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- What is DSP?
- Targeting options and uniqueness of DSP vs Amazon PPC
- Requirements for users of DSP
- Why dynamics ads are a better option than classical ads
- Combining DSP with other advertising campaigns and strategies
- Amazon DSP is emerging because you are getting into 20 years of data of Amazon about what people buy and search for.
- The four different layers of DSP includes – Awareness, Consideration, Purchase, and Loyalty.
- For Brent’s clients, Amazon DSP has worked best in mid to bottom-funnel.
- The access of DSP is limited due to the complexity of the platform and the pressure it might bring to the customer support of Amazon.
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to the Ecom Exits Podcast with Nate Ginsburg? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on ApplePodcasts and leave us an honest review!
Your feedback will not only help us improve the show, but it will help us connect with more high flyers like you.