Nathan Resnick, CEO of Sourcify, brought to life 100 products and projects by democratizing manufacturing. He shares his strategies given the current pandemic as well as the looming trade war of the US with China.
IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON SOURCING NEW PRODUCTS – WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Working with China in the time of the Pandemic
- Effects of the Trade Tension of the US with China
- How to get started with Sourcing
- Trends and Tips
- China remains to be the biggest possible manufacturing partner given that requirements for orders are very low. Other nations would be working with bigger companies that have bigger order volume.
- Diversification of supply source would depend on the particular country given that each country would have its own expertise.
- When sourcing, it is important that your specifications are ready, especially if the item is customized. This prevents miscommunication and loss on both parties.
- There is a rise in single product funnels that have a possibility for upscales and cross sales in the ecomm community.
CONTACT NATHAN RESNICK
If you have queries or would like to consult with Nathan, be sure to connect with him on LinkedIn or Twitter. You should also check out the Sourcify website for to know more about how you can turn your awesome idea into a best-selling product!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to the Ecom Exits Podcast with Nate Ginsburg? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on ApplePodcasts and leave us an honest review!
Your feedback will not only help us improve the show, but it will help us connect with more high flyers like you.