Danny McMillan, host of “Seller Session” podcast is in the midst of a series of Facebook live discussions to help on-line entrepreneurs cope with the Pandemic. He shares valuable insight on how to operate in this new milieu.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Keeping Motivated
- Having the Proper Mindset
- What is working now
- Future Opportunities
- It is important to keep oneself motivated during the time of the pandemic by consistently doing something that is meaningful.
- Diversifying the businesses and having the proper mindset would help one survive the pandemic since affect businesses differently.
- Personally, he would want to invest in entrepreneurs. It is aligned with his interest in investing in people as well as a way to have additional businesses without having the need to run the business himself.
- Consider the value proposition of the business first rather than its revenue potential. A business should provide meaning to keep doing it.
CONTACT DANNY MCMILLAN
Don’t forget to give Danny’s podcast a listen! If you’re an Amazon FBA or Private Label seller, head on over to the Seller Sessions podcast website and catch up on the episodes.
Click here to Listen, Subscribe, and Review Ecom Exits Podcast on ApplePodcasts
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to the Ecom Exits Podcast with Nate Ginsburg? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on ApplePodcasts and leave us an honest review!
Your feedback will not only help us improve the show, but it will help us connect with more high flyers like you.