Daryl Mander, founder of Big Flaire Marketing, focuses on advertising for e-businesses. They have spent over $10 million in ad spend and is working with 100 businesses. Mander shares his insights on the use of Google ads in increasing traffic and sales conversions for the e-business.
GOOGLE PPC – WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Use of Google PPC Ads as a Strategy
- Standard vs Smart Shopping on Google
- Project and Generic keywords: When to use
- Other On Line Ad Strategies
- Figuring out the intent of the ad is crucial in determining the type of advertising one would engage.
- Even with a strong website, it is still important to do Google ads as there is synergy between the ads and website that would lead to sales conversion.
- Smart shopping is a new type of Google ads that allows re-targeting in the various other ad channels. This would allow the ecomm to go fast in its campaign.
- Consider using prospecting ads; these are ads that seek to provide awareness of the product. Conversion may not be easily made but it would generate interest.
CONTACT DARYL MANDER
Find out how you can maximize Pay-Per-Click (PPC) and Adwords campaigns by visiting the Big Flare website. For inquiries on more ways to grow your eCommerce business, make sure to send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to the Ecom Exits Podcast with Nate Ginsburg? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on ApplePodcasts and leave us an honest review!
Your feedback will not only help us improve the show, but it will help us connect with more high flyers like you.