Adam Weiler, founder of Sunken Stone, an Amazon Brand Management company which manages 75 brands selling on Amazon, elaborates on what it takes to scale account management and management on Amazon.
AMAZON BRAND MANAGEMENT INSIGHTS – WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Services they provide
- Challenges in Managing 75 brands
- Agency vs Physical Product Business Model
- Set a time with your top-level leaders to identify, discuss and solve major issues being faced weekly. Then assign it to a person to become their goal for the quarter to make sure that it gets done.
- Hire good people, even if you make less money for yourself since you would have to pay them. In the end it will increase the value of the work you do and it would also free you from doing all the things that need to be done.
- Consider hiring people for tasks that you do not like doing and are not good at.
- Amazon Business Strategies for Growth
- Building and Selling a Million Dollar Amazon FBI
- Do You Need a Business License to Sell on Amazon
CONTACT ADAM WEILER
If you’re curious to find out how else you can expand your Amazon Brand management skills, make sure to drop by the Sunken Stone website and schedule a no-pressure consultation with them!
Click here to Listen, Subscribe, and Review Ecom Exits Podcast on ApplePodcasts
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to the Ecom Exits Podcast with Nate Ginsburg? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on ApplePodcasts and leave us an honest review!
Your feedback will not only help us improve the show, but it will help us connect with more high flyers like you.