In this special episode, Itamar Marani, of the Marani Consulting, offers sage advice on enlivening the entrepreneurial spirit during crisis situations.
HOW TO PREVENT FAIL DURING COVID-19 – WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- “We do not rise to the occasion, we will fall to the lowest level of training”
- Remaining Calm during Tumultuous Times
- The importance of Daily Discipline and Proper Routine
- Having the Right Mindset
- Entrepreneurs think that crisis situations are when they rise to meet the challenges. That rarely happens because we are in the middle of stress. It is important to detach from the situation and calm the mind to properly strategize.
- It is important to define clear triggers that would activate a contingency plan. In this way, we can avoid being emotional by making the hard decisions.
- Having focus is the key in being able to see the current opportunities in the situation.
- Highlighting the wins for the day is also important in having a good business outlook.
- Exercise: this helps in re-focusing and venting stress.
CONTACT ITAMAR MARANI
If you’re looking for a new perspective by employing better tactics and strategies to gain a clearer goal for you and your team, make sure to visit the Marani Consulting website.
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to the Ecom Exits Podcast with Nate Ginsburg? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on ApplePodcasts and leave us an honest review!
Your feedback will not only help us improve the show, but it will help us connect with more high flyers like you.