Douglas Levin is a marketing expert. He has been selling on Amazon since 2014. He has experience in all different models including arbitrage, wholesale and private labels. Doug has built a list of over 20k subscribers using Chatbot growth strategies which helped him to launch his new private label products and brands
CHATBOT GROWTH – WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Doug’s biggest failures and success on Amazon
- His evolution from one marketing category into the other
- Number one mistake people make while starting out
- The right and wrong way of self-promotion
- How to get most out of chatbots
- The biggest challenge most entrepreneurs face is not knowing their ideal customers.
- 4 foundational questions to answer are – knowing about your ideal customers, identifying brand values and knowledge of your competitors, and how you can be different.
- If you have more time than money use Facebook groups to find your ideal customer and if you have more money than time use Facebook ads to attract them.
- When you really add value to your customers, self-promotion doesn’t feel spammy.
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to the Ecom Exits Podcast with Nate Ginsburg? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on ApplePodcasts and leave us an honest review!
Your feedback will not only help us improve the show, but it will help us connect with more high flyers like you.