Bryan Rider is a serial entrepreneur and investor. He has been a part of 5 businesses that have done over 2 million dollars and has traveled to 75 countries around the globe. Nate and Bryan discussed his journey, how he was able to travel 4 months a year, and what next for him.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Bryan’s story of starting out
- How his mindset helped him to become part of the top 1% baseball player
- Bryan’s biggest success
- How he travels 4 months a year
- Bryan’s vision for upcoming years
- The best way to win in the business is to build long term relationships with customers.
- The best advice Bryan got in his career is to simplify things in life and business.
- To become a good entrepreneur, you need to be good at fixing one or two vital behaviors and it will automatically solve most of your problems.
3 Effective Ways to Exit Your Business
If you would like to know more about Bryan – Reach out to him on LinkedIn or check out -bdgrowthpartners.com
Click here to Listen, Subscribe, and Review Ecom Exits Podcast on ApplePodcasts
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to the Ecom Exits Podcast with Nate Ginsburg? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on ApplePodcasts and leave us an honest review!
Your feedback will not only help us improve the show, but it will help us connect with more high flyers like you.