Anton Kraly has built e-commerce stores since 2007. Through Dropship Lifestyle, he developed a program that has trained about 10,000 students all over the world in starting their own drop ship stores. This program has been awarded as the Best e-Comm course by Shopify.
BRAND BUILDING – WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Genesis of Dropship Lifestyle
- Overview of the Drop Ship Lifestyle Strategy
- Success factor for building an e-comm store
- Exploring Channels for Expansion
- Opportunities in the Current Situation
- Strategy for 2020
- Tips for Exiting e-businesses
- He started Drop Ship Lifestyle as a response to the need of the e-comm community for training on how to properly set-up e-businesses which was absent in 2012.
- Even in 2012, there were already brokers who specialized in online businesses.
- Drop shipping allows entrepreneurs to focus on product development since they do not sell the products directly to customers.
- Gratification and patience are key for an e-business to be successful.
- If you have a product, it is recommended to still build a drop shipping business under another name as this allows for flexibility and additional income.
- In buying an e-business, what is important for Kraly is the brand building insights and the organic traffic it already has for these are business foundations he could build on.
CONTACT ANTON KRALY
Find out how you can start building a profitable drop ship business with Anton Kraly by visiting the Dropship Lifestyle website and take advantage of his free training. And while you’re at it, make sure to drop by his eCommerce Lifestyle website to learn more about how to to increase revenue, automate operations, and become the authority in your niche.
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to the Ecom Exits Podcast with Nate Ginsburg? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on ApplePodcasts and leave us an honest review!
Your feedback will not only help us improve the show, but it will help us connect with more high flyers like you.