Anna Shcherbyna, founder and CEO of Remotivate, a remote focused recruitment agency. Anna has more than 8 years of experience in recruiting. Nate and Anna have worked together for some years and they discuss how they meet, her procedure for recruiting, and her 8 step hiring funnel.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Anna’s story of getting into recruiting
- How Nate and Anna met
- The ultimate approach to finding the right culture fit
- The 8 step hiring funnel to finding A-Players that fit your culture/personality
- The 5+ sources to recruit high quality candidates
- Top mistakes people make when hiring and how to avoid them early on
- Solidify your vision so you can attract the type of A-Players you want in your organization.
- A robust hiring funnel makes the hiring process easier without the fear or stress.
- Most common hiring mistake: Hiring a jack of all trades.
- The major quality of an operations manager is resourcefulness.
- Indeed is a great platform to hire someone for operational roles. We listed 5 more job boards for high quality people.
- Job descriptions really matters in attracting the right people.
If you would like to know more about Anna – Reach out to her on LinkedIn or check out – Remotivate | Remote-Focused Recruitment Agency
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to the Ecom Exits Podcast with Nate Ginsburg? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on ApplePodcasts and leave us an honest review!
Your feedback will not only help us improve the show, but it will help us connect with more high flyers like you.