Djamel Bettahar, co-founder and CEO of Organifi. They have hit the INC 500 fastest growing company, three years in a row. They also got rated #4 best place to work. Organifi is approaching 100 employees and 9-figures. Nate and Djamel talk about the company and the importance of culture.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- The origin story of Organifi.
- How did they get the first traction?
- Using data to build the product mix
- Djamel weekly routine
- Potential buyers of Organifi as a company
- Organifi got their first customers by providing real valuable products and meeting the customers where they are.
- In terms of people, Organifi has 60% in marketing, 20% in operations, 10% in finance, and 10% in culture.
- When you are building a startup build a lean team and focus on marketing and promotion.
- A big part of the company’s culture has self-development, acknowledging each other in front of the whole company and meditating together.
If you would like to know more about Djamel -Reach out to him on Instagram or LinkedIn
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to the Ecom Exits Podcast with Nate Ginsburg? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on ApplePodcasts and leave us an honest review!
Your feedback will not only help us improve the show, but it will help us connect with more high flyers like you.