Joe Reichsfeld, founder of Ecommerce Optimizer and with more than 20 years of experience helping brands and sellers with building their online brands, shares his insights on expanding eCommerce businesses.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- The Biggest Mistake of Amazon Sellers
- Why selling on Amazon is powerful than selling through your personal website.
- How can you buy content for your website
- Communities can help you grow your worth
- Amazon is important but relying solely on that is harmful – you need to diversify.
- WordPress and Shopify plugins can be the right way for you to launch your website.
- Building authority for your website starts with writing guest posts and providing value to other websites who already have authority.
- Create all forms of content like audio, video, tweets, etc. and schedule them at the beginning of each month to win the content game.
- Facebook ads need to be customized in a way that appeals to the audience. Just putting the ‘Buy Now’ button will not work on Facebook.
CONTACT JOE REICHSFELD
If you would like to know more about Joe and his company, you can check out his website – Ecommerce Workshops, Coaching, Pinterest Launch Services & More.
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to the Ecom Exits Podcast with Nate Ginsburg? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on ApplePodcasts and leave us an honest review!
Your feedback will not only help us improve the show, but it will help us connect with more high flyers like you.