Ron Lynch, known as the Marketing Mercenary, has over $4 billion in attributed revenue with marketing campaigns he’s involved with. He also wrote 13 screenplays and 4 books.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- What hydroponics taught Ron about marketing products successfully.
- Why the magic number for brand longevity is “5x”
- The $4 Billion Ad Types to sell any product (The Bally, The Animation, and The Long Form)
- The best testing tool for segmenting and finding profitable ad creatives
- Innovation is the key ingredient to a successful and scalable product.
- You’re always in the business of selling your business so your mark ups should always be around 5x
- Storytelling your product is your main job once your engine is running.
- All advertising is a mirror. Find your segments and build marketing where they can see themselves in.
CONTACT RON LYNCH
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to the Ecom Exits Podcast with Nate Ginsburg? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on ApplePodcasts and leave us an honest review!
Your feedback will not only help us improve the show, but it will help us connect with more high flyers like you.