Data scientist Yev Marusenko, Phd., founder of Zon Tracker and AMZ Jet Software shares his views on maximizing ads in the digital landscape.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Making the Leap from Academia to E-commerce
- Importance of Tracking spillover sales
- Actual Purchase: True metric of advertising
- Ad Diversification and Strategy Specialization
- Building the quality of audience for sustainability
- Test the current ads in terms of images, headlines, key words used in order to have data on what is the most effective given a particular product or brand.
- Diversify sources of messages in order to not only get the most customers but also identify what funnel does the customer prefer given a particular brand or product.
- While diversifying, it is important to also focus on which funnel would you spend the most resources in. This allows mastery over the chosen funnel.
- Geo-ranking should also be considered in the strategy. Find out where your competitors are the weakest and ensure that you have inventory to service that area.
CONTACT YEV MARUSENKO
Head on over to the Zon Tracker website to get expert advice on running Amazon ads. You should also consider signing up to get access to their Facebook group for the latest updates.
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to the Ecom Exits Podcast with Nate Ginsburg? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on ApplePodcasts and leave us an honest review!
Your feedback will not only help us improve the show, but it will help us connect with more high flyers like you.