Ace Chapman, business acquisition consultant, take us into the world of Micro Private Equity. He has experienced more than 150 deals in his lifetime and manages a private equity fund of $12 million.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- What is Micro Private Equity
- “If you want More Money, Go and Buy It”
- Setting up the Funds
- Business Diversification as Key to sustainable Success
- It is better to invest in buying a business than starting from scratch.
- One of the key elements for a good investor is having the correct mindset. It is not being bogged down by your actual capital but looking for ways to get the capital you need.
- If there is anything that the current pandemic has taught entrepreneurs, it is the importance of owning several diversified businesses. In this way, even if one business suffers because of an event, the other businesses may be able to thrive and provide continued cash flow.
- Look at how wealthiest people do their work and emulate it in your way of doing business.
CONTACT ACE CHAPMAN
You may visit Ace Chapman’s website for more about acquiring revenue generating websites. You should also check out his podcast with Justin Cooke called Web Equity Show, or if you’re more into videos, subscribe to Ace Chapman’s Youtube channel.
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to the Ecom Exits Podcast with Nate Ginsburg? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on ApplePodcasts and leave us an honest review!
Your feedback will not only help us improve the show, but it will help us connect with more high flyers like you.